Monday, April 26, 2010

Reading Sanctuary

The words Reading Sanctuary more than likely, does not sound foreign to fans of Avid Readers Unite. Many of you have already established that quiet personal space where you go to relax and dive into a good book without being disturbed. Whether it’s indoors or outdoors, coffee, tea or wine….there’s nothing like escaping the hustle and bustle of your day by creating a cozy ambiance with a can’t-put-it-down book in hand. How do you set the mood for peaceful reading? I’ve tried the library, coffee shops, parks, etc. None of these work for me. Somebody, somehow, in some way will disturb me, causing that start, stop, start again type of reading that I hate. No doubt, my home is the best place to create that much needed relaxing atmosphere. That is, when my 3 year old has gone to bed and hubby’s in another room, doing homework or watching TV. Then, I pull out my wickless candles from Scentsy, choose a relaxing aroma and plug it in. Now, I curl up on my sofa with green tea or a glass of wine and I lose myself for a couple of hours in a book. Tonight will be no different. I just borrowed ‘The Diary of Anne Frank’ from my brother and I’m so looking forward to reading it.

www.arucandles.scentsy.us

2 comments: